Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bali Trip!

When the first day i arrived to Bali,there were somethings happened to me. That is.. My luggage didn't arrive to Bali!!!! Aw... sad.. i can't change my clothes,can't brush my teeth even that i didn't have underpants. I traveled there with a long trouser on the first day and second day! Oh my God! that was so hot for me!Cried about that. Lucky i bought some new clothes,underwear, shorts and toothbrush from there. The airport will pay me hundred and thirty one thousand Rubia for claim.The luggage was until the next day,second day of trip at 7 p.m. just arrive!! Aww... Nice memories at Bali.



  • That was great! I'm lying on the beach chair with those foreigners.They are so lovely and friendly. We enjoyed the sunset, it was fascinating. it's time for swimming pool. :D 

Place: Jayakarta Resort
Time: 18.39
Date: 7th of February.

  • Having Bali's mixed rice by using hand. It was delicious! haha. First time eat using by hand =D

Place: Room of Resort
Time: 13:57
Date: 8th february 2011
Bali's Sunset

Bali's beach.


Paddy Field
Jayakarta Resort 

Delicious Babi Guling at Bali!



Popular food at Bali, Mixed rice



That's Me!! =D



Dreamland Beach,Bali 


 I  Bali! Muuackss


Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment