Saturday, October 23, 2010

23th October 2010

Today got 讲座 at Super Tuition Centre...my teacher,Miss Sim told  us a story about her brother...her brother last year was form5...because an accident,he broke his backbone and he get bone's cancer....and pass away last year...that was a sad story...when teacher told us the story...they turn off the light...teacher keep on crying and yelling for her lovely brother...we all crying for that..my tears keep on more and more come out.. and then Miss Sim said that when she teaching us form 5...she will miss her brother.She take care us as like her brother..when i heard that..i really got touched...almost cried for 1 hours.Besides that,she taught us have to appreciate our family,especially parents and do well our result show them that we can do it,don't be like her brother,all wishes haven't success.I don't know why that time my tears keep on come out...this讲座really nice...it gave me a power to stand up...it gave me a great confidence for myself that i MUST get well result.Then teacher gave us a paper to write that what score we want to get in SPM..I wrote 7A's 3B's in my SPM .then teacher give us a chance to present what we want to get...i don't know why i'm so brave walk to front and said that i want to get 7 A's ..and said about the result before and after i tuition at Super Tuition Centre...the brave given by teacher was awesome! Besides that,they prepared somethings which giving bless for us...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment